資深行銷專員 Senior Marketing Specialist
Posted 1 year ago
This senior marketing specialist will be responsible for creating product content and marketing collaterals and organizing online and offline events. S/he will be responsible for all marketing activities to achieve marketing goals such as leads, organic traffic, and share of voice (SOV). S/he will co-work closely with sales, RD, PM, and Googlers to ensure our product marketing strategy is aligned with our business objectives.
- Responsible for planning and executing product marketing strategy to drive users acquisition and conversion rate and ultimately accountable for marketing KPIs.
- Develop product messaging that differentiates from others in the market.
- Create product content such as product pages, customer success stories, blog posts, e-newsletters, brochures, trend report, industrial eBook, whitepapers, PR, sales kits, videos etc.
- Organize and support online & offline events and all the related programs.
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels such as websites, EDM, Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Line, media etc.
- Work closely with the agency to conduct A/B testing, optimize campaign performance and ensure campaigns will meet targets.
- Report to Marketing Manager to ensure product marketing strategy is aligned with company objectives and messaging priorities.
- 3-6 years' experience in product marketing relevant functions.
- Experience in product strategy and content planning in IT companies.
- Proven track record of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Experience in B2B marketing position.
- Strategic thinking, self-motivated, proactive, open-minded, and with team spirit.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Background in marketing or business administration field.
- Experience in cloud or SaaS solutions is a plus.
- Experience in using Google Analytics, MailChimp, WordPress, SEO tools, Google/Facebook Ads, and Line.
|Job Category||iKala - iKala Cloud|