- Design, develop, and own key service of the Customer Data Platform on GCP, including end-to-end responsibilities from design to monitoring, issue handling, business feasibility estimation.
- Effectively synthesize various perspectives, guiding technical decisions through system design documents, tech talks, and code reviews.
- Actively engage in our agile processes, aligning with and contributing to the goals and vision of our roadmap.
- Demonstrates the ability to handle business timelines without losing focus on essential key tasks.
- Strong team player with a proactive approach to improving product quality and taking ownership of initiatives.
- Experience in building Distributed Systems.
- 2-5 years of backend development experience with strong proficiency in Go programming and a focus on Clean Architecture.
a. Knowledge of Go common tools such as gin, gorm, grpc etc.
- Experience in System design, creating design documents for effective communication.
a. Proficient in handling scalability and availability challenges for diverse business scenarios.
- Experience in Git, Docker, Kubernetes, CICD, and automation tools.
- Experience in big data products, including customer data platforms, with a proven ability to design diverse data schema and data protocol formats to optimize query efficiency and storage size.
- Experience in optimizing performance and cost in BigQuery, with proficiency in designing and handling TB-level data.
- Experience in integrating 3rd party MarTech tools and possesses knowledge of the MarTech domain.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org