- Plan actionable research and discover useful insights based on business needs and data implementation.
- Lead the team to drive full life-cycle data science projects.
- Work closely with machine learning engineers to build up machine learning / data science services.
- Design and build up automated data pipelines with data engineers.
- Confirm and structure the demands & problems from other departments.
- Degree in business, economics, computer science, statistics etc.
- Fluency in Python programming language.
- Fluency in SQL language.
- Advanced statistical knowledge background.
- Experience in ML product development, including ETL design and ML model performance monitoring.
- Common knowledge of NLP machine learning algorithms such as Transformer, and Prompt Learning.
- Great communication and data storytelling skills to internal stakeholders.
- Project management experience in the fast-pace industry (e.g. e-commerce, startups).
- Familiar with business intelligence tools (Tableau, Data Studio, etc.).
- Familiar with cosmetics, e-commerce, and the retail industry is a plus.
- Familiar with marketing analytics tools (Google Analytics, etc.).
- Familiar with linguistic knowledge is a plus.
- Experience with cloud technology is a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org